Complete the last portion of your proposal by addressing the following maintenance and change-process elements: Describe communication
- Complete the last portion of your proposal by addressing the following maintenance and change-process elements:
- Describe communication processes among key personnel.
- Describe the importance of cyclical evaluation to identify future problems and program development changes.
- Describe the system you will use to continuously collect stakeholder concerns and recommendations.
- Identify quality control criteria.
- Describe monitoring strategies to evaluate personnel performance and program operations.
- Reassess the entire program from start to finish and update any inconsistencies, contradictions, or inadequacies.Finalize your Criminal Justice Program Proposal by compiling Parts I through VI into one cohesive 5,250- to 7,000-word cumulative proposal. Include a table of contents and any appendices as needed in the final version submitted to your instructor.
- .Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that captures all sections of your proposal. Your presentation must represent your proposed program in its entirety.Include detailed speaker notes in the presentation. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
- .Format your proposal and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
My proposals are over the Attainment of Juveniles
Paper- include proper grammar, title page, headings, in text citations, intro and conclusion, reference page, page headers and number and NO PLAGIARISM!
Power point presentation- include proper grammar, title slide, headings, in text citations, speaker notes, reference slide,pictures as per the directions above and no plagiarism!
attached are my week 1-5 proposals for compiling as directed in instructions
Answer preview for Complete the last portion of your proposal by addressing the following maintenance and change-process elements: Describe communication