Reading Reflection 130
*******NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE TOLERATED. PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS REQUIRED. IF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN IT WILL RESULT IN A WITHDRAWAL********
Readings are Attached:
Stanton, “Before Columbus”, pp. 17-54, plus photos.
There are a total of 1 readings + photos. Must write a minimum of 1 page double spaced 12 point font.
For the assignment, you will answer the following questions:
• What did you not understand or find new and challenging from the reading?
• What questions for class discussion did it raise?
• What did you find most useful in the reading?
• What new terms and concepts were contained in the reading?
Note that these reading questions/reflections should NOT be a summary of the readings.
The purpose is:
1) that you demonstrate you have done the reading and given thought to it;
2) to identify what you did not understand and what you think is important and why is it important, in relation to the course and to Development and Social Change in Latin America
Here is a Sample Assignment. Please use it as a guide from a previous assignment.