For this discussion, you will need to interview someone you consider to be creative. This can be a spouse, adult child, friend, coworker,
Part 1 (Discussion 350 WORDS)
For this discussion, you will need to interview someone you consider to be creative. This can be a spouse, adult child, friend, coworker, etc. Address all the questions below in your interview and then post the answers (verbatim or summarized) in your initial post.
- Who did you choose and why?
- Why do you consider them creative?
- Do they consider themself creative?
- Where doe they get their inspiration to be creative?
- How do they handle it when creative ideas are not accepted? How do they “feed” creativity?
- What is one problem they feel like they solved creatively and how (generally speaking)?
- Finally, what advice do they have for others seeking to be more creative?
pART 2 ( PowerPoint: Max 10 slides)
For this final submission you will create a public services announcement (PSA). Your PSA will be a short but powerful message that will tell the receiver why we need to use creative thinking to solve a problem in society today. Make sure the receiver understands why a creative approach (creative problem solving, design thinking, etc.) is the only or best way to solve this problem. You must support your rationale with three facts and/or examples.
How you create your PSA is completely up to you. Recommended tools and length are provided below. If, at the end of the PSA, the receivers understand the value of creativity you have done your job.
Your PSA can be a video uploaded to YouTube, a Pow Toon animated video, an interactive PowerPoint, a song, or something else. It’s your choice, but be sure to let your creativity shine through. Upload your PSA to this assignment space.
for part 2 just choose anyone you want
Answer preview for For this discussion, you will need to interview someone you consider to be creative. This can be a spouse, adult child, friend, coworker,