Students are to write a self-reflective paper that is a case study of one instance of creative thinking being blocked. Students are to: Think
Students are to write a self-reflective paper that is a case study of one instance of creative thinking being blocked. Students are to:
- Think of an incident in his or her past where they experienced a block to their creative abilities.
- Post what and how that block might have been avoided and creativity enhanced.
- Describe these, and the lessons to be learned from this reflection.
- The report should be 800 words excluding the title page and reference page, and should follow APA referencing style when references are used.
- A minimum of four references should be included.
ObjectivesBy the end of this assignment students will be able to
- recognize in formal terms what constitutes a block creative thinking in their own lives;
- identify how to avoid a creativity-blocking situation;
- identify some techniques to a personal case study that retrospectively would have enhanced their creativity; and
- use inductive logic to create a generalized lesson to be learned in future situations of blocked creativity.
As promised, I am providing you with an outline that can serve to support you as you write your first assignment this week.
I encourage you to review the rubric for a full breakdown of where marks will be allocated to you. As an addition, however, you can also refer to the below as a guide on what to cover in your papers. Be sure to include:
2) Background information on the experience you are reflecting on. This paragraph (or two) should cover the information that is relevant to what you will be analyzing.
3) What you think blocked you in your creativity. This section should analyze what about your experience was blocking your creativity using relevant sources.
4) Your lesson learned. As a result of your analysis, you should be able to conclude your thoughts and project a helpful guide/practice/rule, etc. for your future.
5) Conclusion. This should not include any new information but summarize what you’ve already shared using summative thoughts.
Please let me know if you have any questions based on the above. I look forward to reading your papers!
1 min ago
Please provide minimum 4 sources
Answer preview for Students are to write a self-reflective paper that is a case study of one instance of creative thinking being blocked. Students are to: Think