What clinical findings correlate with M. K.’s chronic bronchitis
In your introduction, summarize the case.
2. What clinical findings correlate with M. K.’s chronic bronchitis? What type of treatment and
recommendations would be appropriate for M. K.’s chronic bronchitis?
3. Which type of heart failure would you suspect with M. K.? Explain the pathogenesis of how this type of
heart failure develops. Include an overview of the disease and it's effects in the U.S. population.
4. According to the BP. value, what stage of hypertension is M. K. experiencing? Explain the rationale for
the current medications for her hypertension.
5. According to the lipid panel, what other condition is M. K. at risk for? According to this case study, what
other medications should be given and why? What additional findings correlate for both hypertension and
type II diabetes mellitus?
6. Interpret the lab value for HbA1c and explain the rationale for this value in relation to normal/abnormal
7. Provide a conclusion that summarizes your findings and discusses the effects of this disease in the U.S.
Solution preview for the order on what clinical findings correlate with M. K.’s chronic bronchitis