The Nadler and Tushman’s Congruence Model helps in the analysis of what is going on in an organization and what components of an
The Nadler and Tushman’s Congruence Model helps in the analysis of what is going on in an organization and what components of an organization need to be changed.
- Consider an organization that you are familiar with in the Kingdom and using the Nadler and Tushman’s Congruence Model determine “what to change”.
- Follow the “Transformation Process” in the Chapter 3 of the textbook (Figure 3.1 Nadler and Tushman’s Organizational Congruence Model) and include the work to be done, the formal structures, systems and process, the informal organization, and the people.
- What did the Nadler and Tushman Congruence Model analysis miss that would be important to your organization?
- Having analyzed the organization from the Congruence Model perspective now consider one of the other models in Chapter 3. Apply this model to the organization, share your results and specifically identify what additional information was learned from the application of this change process that was not learned from the Congruence Model.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook (Find here) andat least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Requirements: 4-5 pages