write and abstract (150-200 words): includes aims of research, and methods/technics such as literature review, poster analysis, comparisons,
RESEARCH QUESTION (title): Japanese art’s influence in Art Nouveau and other styles in Europe
– research must relate to the graphic design history.
– besides general informations and facts, you must add your own ideas and comments.
– must develop a discussion/conclusion at the end of the paper.
– write and abstract (150-200 words): includes aims of research, and methods/technics such as literature review, poster analysis, comparisons, etc.
– 5 keywords.
TITLE: AEG & PETER BEHRENS: SYMBOLISM IN THE FIRST CORPORATE IDENTITY DESIGN
ABSTRACT: Some historians called Peter Behren’s designs for AEG as first corporate identity design. Another group of the historians claimed that his works for AEG were shaped by only function or machine-aesthetic. Even some of these historians saw Behrens’ works as inceptors of functionalism or rationalism in modern architecture. This research paper attempts to analyze Behrens’s works for AEG regarding corporate identity design. A literature review and a poster analysis will be conducted during the reasearch.
KEYWORDS: Peter Behrens, Modernism, Symbolism, Corporate Identity, AEG
– Bibliography, must include 10 sources/references, for citation/references, please use Chicago manual style
Research paper total word count:
min 1500 words, max 2500 words,in 12 pt., Arial or Times New Roman, 1.15 line spacing.
*****for reference and citation use
Chicago style citation format
choose/create a title that explains your research
most related 5 keywords
150-200 words summary
General Info + Aim and Methodology of the Research
Main Research Text, Analysis, Comparisons, etc.
Findings + Your individual comments, critics.
min. 10 academic journal articles or scientific books.
Answer preview for write and abstract (150-200 words): includes aims of research, and methods/technics such as literature review, poster analysis, comparisons,