Prepare a formal 10-page research paper on Transportation Demand
Prepare a formal 10-page research paper on Transportation Demand: An Evaluation in Sources of Transportation Demand across three Pacific Rim Countries, South/West of the Equator. (Countries of Your Choice). NOTE: The title, table of contents, and references are NOT included in the minimum 10 pages. Submit a one-page outline of research paper, 26 August.
Your paper should include the following:
· Overall format, i.e., typed, use of page numbers, title page, table of contents, illustrations, etc.
· Structure and clarity of the report.
· Thoroughness of the report. See Research Paper Format(PDF) for details.
· Use of information to support your position including illustrations, photos, figures, and references, as appropriate.
· Evidence of proofing, i.e., few or no spelling errors, appropriate labels on figures and tables, etc.
· Correct grammar and usage.
· Variety and documentation of references used. Format for citations and references should follow APA style conventions.
Research Paper Format
Your paper must follow APA format, be at least 10 double-spaced typed pages and include:
• Title Page
o Your name
• Table of Contents
• Executive Summary
o Purpose of paper
o Any definitions required
o Why the topic is important to business and/ or military operations
o More complete description of topic and any background information required
o Why the topic is important to logisticians in their role of supporting the
o business or military operation
o Key characteristics associated with the topic
o One or more examples to illustrate key points
• Conclusion, i.e., summarize:
o What you have found
o Why the topic is important
o Implications for business or military leaders
• List of references
Solution preview for the order on prepare a formal 10-page research paper on Transportation Demand