Technology and Organizational Behavior Issues
You are to write a three to four (3–4) page paper that answers the following: During the 1970s, the U.S. Air Force Program for Integrated Computer-Aided Manufacturing (ICAM) sought to increase manufacturing productivity through systematic application of computer technology. As companies, systems products and markets become even more complex we will need even more complex modeling to guide and help us make decisions.
- Describe the culture of your organizational behavior issues and what challenges are present.
- Discuss the systems that are the most appropriate to introduce into your organization.
- Analyze a few of the systems that can have the greatest impact on your organization.
The format of the report is to be as follows:
- Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
- Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
In addition to the three to four (3–4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor’s name, the course title, and the date.
Technology is the implementation of systematic awareness for applied reasons. On the other hand, organizational behavior is the research and implementation of the awareness of the way persons, societies, and teams in firms behave (Levi, 2011). The more companies continue………………………..