Students are required to write a 4 to 6 page paper using APA style. Note that 4 to 6 pages means 4 to 6 pages of double-spaced written
Students are required to write a 4 to 6 page paper using APA style. Note that 4 to 6 pages
means 4 to 6 pages of double-spaced written material with 1-inch margins left, right, top and
bottom, and Times New Roman, 12-point font. The cover sheet or long quotations will not count
toward the 4 to 6 pages. See the Composition Grading Criteria link in the Start Here menu for
complete details on evaluation criteria.
- No more than 10 slides.
- Each slide must contain an image which offers insight to the material in the slide.
- Presenter engages the audience.
- Must not repeat points.
- Motivation to work in the public and private sector.
- Organizational Behavior as a covering topic.
- Styles of leadership.
- Hierarchies are more efficient than______.
- Strategies of teamwork.
- The lone wolf versus the team player.
- Morality and leadership.
- Historical analysis of organization building.
- Accountability in Social Entrepreneurship.
- LGBT organizations.
- Social and sexual behavior at work.
- Preference for status quo: How it affects an organization?
- Trade Unions in an organization.
- Stability and changing fields.
- Technology in organizational management of employees.
- Organizational Violence: What is it?
- Organizational Violence: A historical account.
- How people influence others at work?
- Is Corporate Social Responsibility a source of employee satisfaction?
- Gender stereotyping: Is there bias in the workplace?
- Information processing in teams
- Women in high positions: Does it harm the organization or women as individuals? (Are the views biased?)
- Do men hate women bosses? (Why)
- How does the physical environment affect organizational behavior?
- Are images and impressions overrated?
- Managerial psychology as a reason for poor incentives
Answer preview for Students are required to write a 4 to 6 page paper using APA style. Note that 4 to 6 pages means 4 to 6 pages of double-spaced written