Stress Management and Organization’s Structure
- Describe three (3) organizational approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original example of each.
- Describe three (3) individual approaches toward managing stress, providing one (1) original example of each.
Step 1: Create an organization chart for a company.
Create an organization chart for the company that you currently work for, or for a company that you have worked for in the past. Alternatively, create an organization chart for a company that a friend or family member currently works for or a company they have worked for in the past.
Step 2: Answer the following questions.
Using the chart you created answer the following questions.
- What type of organizational structure is used for this organization?
- Describe two (2) ways that the organization’s design affects relationships with external companies.
- Describe two (2) advantages and two (2) disadvantages that the organization might experience based on its structure.
- Describe one (1) way that the roles of managers and supervisors are impacted by the organization’s design.
- Describe two (2) changes you would make if you were to redesign the organization to make the organization more efficient.
Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; Sources must be cited in APA format
Solution PreviewIn most cases, organizations do not have a negative perception of a low stress level in the working place. This is because they hold the notion that these moderate levels of stress are beneficial to the company since they facilitate the productivity of the workers………………………….