Topic on Christians Living in Saudi Arabia
Research paperEach student will submit a research paper exploring their topic in detail. This paper should be 5-6 pages long (APA style) and cover the following content:
(1) socio-political history (e.g., immigration history, invisibility in mainstream society);
(2) group norms, values, beliefs, and/or lifestyles;
(3) socio-economic and/or psychological impact of oppression;
(4) implications for clinical practice;
(5) ways to make changes to assist this group both as a member of society as well as a psychologist; and
(6) your own process while working on this topic, what you were aware of and what surprised you, your own reactions and how doing this presentation and paper impacted your thoughts about this group.
You must use at least 5 peer-reviewed articles published within the last 10 years as references for this paper. As this is a research paper, you are expected to cite more than 5 articles total. The number of articles you cite will vary based on the amount of research there is on your topic. If you have difficulty finding articles on your topic, please contact your instructor well in advance for assistance. You can also get help from the library.
The paper will be evaluated based on the following: (1) meet minimum requirements regarding topic, length, and references used; (2) meet doctoral-level writing expectations regarding grammar/spelling and content organization; (3) use of APA format; (4) provide competent and intellectually sophisticated description of the socio-political history of chosen group; (5) provide competent and intellectually sophisticated description of relevant group norms, values, beliefs, and/or lifestyles of chosen group (e.g., not merely a description of traditions and costumes but what these traditions and costumes mean to individuals who belong to the group and in what way these reflect underlying values that shape people’s relationships and lifestyles); (6) provide competent and intellectually sophisticated discussion of the socio-economic and/or psychological impact of oppression on the chosen group; and (7) provide competent and intellectually sophisticated discussion on potential implications for clinical practice.
Requirements: APA | Research Paper | 6 pages, Double spaced
Solution preview for the order on topic on Christians Living in Saudi Arabia