Read Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues
You are required to complete a written case analysis (200 words or more).
Please read Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues, Case 16, p. 96. (Attached BELOW)
Identify the moral issue(s) and the parties involved; identify what universalizable moral duties are at stake; identify how the principle of respect for persons applies to the case.
The Case analyses are to be 200 words long. Use a standard 10 to
12 point font and double space your paper. All sources should be cited properly using MLA format.
Principals should be on google though. Just throw one into the paper if possible as part of the analysis on the case. Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else!
- Kant’s theory-the good will, pp. 156-158
- Example used for illustration of Kant’s categorical imperative: p. 151
- Kant’s categorical imperative: Principle of ends, pp. 159-161
- Kant’s categorical imperative: Principle of universal law, pp. 162-165
- Kant’s categorical imperative: Principle of autonomy, pp. 166-167
- Criticism of Kantian ethics, pp. 167-170
Solution preview for the order on read Thinking Critically About Ethical Issues