OCCUPATION RESEARCH PAPER
The occupational research project will be the culminating project for the class. Using the knowledge, you gained in the class, choose a prospective occupation that you think would be suitable for you. The paper will be two to three pages in length, typewritten and double- spaced. Students will be required to address the following regarding their chosen occupation:
1) Nature of the work.
2) Educational and/or training requirements.
3) Skills and aptitudes required for the occupation.
4) Working conditions.
5) Salary range.
6) Job outlook.
7) Your personal thoughts on the occupation and why you think this is the right occupation for you.
The following resources can be used to write your paper:
1) The Occupational Outlook Handbook: https://www.bls.gov/
2) O’Net Online Resource Center: https://www.
3) Dictionary of Occupational Titles: https://
4) Eureka.org: https://www.
5) Careers with Videos: https://www.
6. My Next Move: https://www.mynextmove.
7. How to Become: https://www.
Solution PreviewHuman resource management is concerned with supporting the achievement of the organization objectives, mission, and vision through hiring and managing the most competent personnel. As a human resource manager I get to create a safe and sound working en………………………