You will create an email marketing campaign for the course project in this class. Course Project Part 1 and Course Project Part 2 will help to drive
(You will create an email marketing campaign for the course project in this class. Course Project Part 1 and Course Project Part 2 will help to drive you toward the completion of the final Course Project submission. Consider the following when composing your course project: Who are your customers? A critical component to any marketing strategy is to know your customers. What are the ages, genders, income levels, educational levels and emotional states of your customers?Who wants to buy your product or service? Who influences the customer? Is the user of the product/service the same as the purchaser? What is the relative size of the target customers/segments? For example, a new frozen pizza product might appeal to a large segment of the population, but a redesigned paintball helmet would appeal to a smaller segment of the population. Is your email marketing campaign focused on attracting new customers or returning customers? What type of verbiage is appropriate for your customers? If you are selling motorcycles then action oriented words would be used, but if you are selling headscarves to cancer survivors then emotion based words would be used.)
What is your business? Select an organization that you will use to develop an email marketing campaign for this class’s final course project. This can be a new or existing organization. Create a new product or service that your business is going to launch using the email marketing campaign.
Answer the following questions:
- What is your business?
- What new product or service are you launching as part of this email marketing campaign?
- Who is the target market for your new product or service?
- Describe the demographics of your customer, including: age, gender, income level, and educational level.
- Compare customer demographics with appropriate verbiage for the campaign (action-orientated words, emotion- orientated words, etc.).
- Discuss the advantages and challenges of an email campaign for this type of customer.
The paper should give a clear picture of the organization, the role of the email marketing campaign, the customers, the connection between the email marketing campaign, and the launch of the new product or service.