Marketing Strategy Presentation
Hello, need help in creating a marketing strategy presentation. Please, follow the instructions below and see the attached 2 assignments for the marketing strategy and implementation. And follow the attached rubric.
Now that you have created a marketing strategy and plan for implementation, you will need to present this information to your client (your chosen business). You will create a presentation sharing your overall marketing strategy.
You will need to use presentation software such as PowerPoint. The presentation should be 15 slides in length and cover all aspects of the overall marketing strategy. Slides should be bulleted, with notes that explain in detail the information on each slide. Slides should be professional in nature and free from grammar and spelling errors.
Your presentation should address each of the following:
- Characteristics of the marketing-driven strategy the company will take
- Marketing segmentation strategy
- Customer relationship management strategy
- Strategy for collecting information about potential customers
- Strategic partnerships the company could develop that would help promote both companies
- Strategy for managing the top-selling product/service
- Pricing strategy for one of the top-selling products/services
- Digital strategy
Your presentation should also include the following:
- At least two ideas for sales promotion, advertising, and sale promotion strategies
- A plan to measure marketing performance
You will submit your presentation deck (slides) for this assignment.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are as follows:
- Analyze the concept of strategic marketing.
- Formulate a marketing strategy based on markets, segments, and customer value.
- Establish market-driven strategies as they relate to specific situations and implement market-driven strategies in a marketing plan.
- Evaluate the importance of value chain strategies to the marketing channel.
- Defend the use of marketing with social networks.
- Research pricing objectives, price sensitivity, strategies, policy, and structure to determine the best pricing strategy.
- Analyze the selling functions used by organizations to increase buyer response to marketing strategies.