Infant and toddler development and responsive program planning
Reflect on the article and report links in this module. This reflection and focus on whichever aspect stood out to you.
book:Wittmer, D.S., & Peterson, S.H. (2018). Infant and toddler development and responsive program planning: A relationship-based approach(4th Ed). Pearson, NY.
- Chapter 11, Wittmer and Peterson (2018)
- Evidence-Based Recommendations and Best Practices for Promoting Healthy Eating Behaviors in Children 2 to 8 YearsActions
- Abstract: Anzman-Frasca, S., Ventura, A. K., Ehrenberg, S., & Myers, K. P. (2017) Promoting healthy food preferences from the start: A narrative review of food preference learning from the prenatal period through early childhood. Obesity Review, 19(4), 576-604. (Links to an external site.)
- Developmental Foundations of School Readiness for Infants and Toddlers – A Research to Practice Report (pdf)Actions
- Module 11 PowerPointActions
- Age 2-8 Feeding Recommendations, Tips for Parents and Caregivers (Links to an external site.)
Why Participate in Great Start to Quality?https://youtu.be/wz9ZR9c22qk
Solution preview for the order on infant and toddler development and responsive program planning