Identify the company and do some library research to give background of that company. What distinguishes this company
Address these seven question/statements:
- Identify the company and do some library research to give background of that company. What distinguishes this company from its competition?
- Identify the both needs and wants that the television commercial addresses.
- Would you purchase the item or service? Why or why not?
- What do you think worked well (or worked poorly) with the commercial as it relates to needs and wants?
- From your understanding of customer satisfaction, which commercial seemed to do the best at satisfying the customer?
- One key requirement of customer satisfaction is to understand what the customer expects versus what the customer perceives (gets). For the TV commercials presented, which one seems to meet or exceed what the customer expects?
- Discuss how and why customer satisfaction plays such an important role context of its importance to Total Quality Management.
Students are expected to carefully read the assignment directions, then thoroughly and explicitly address each component of the Unit Assignment. The responses should reflect higher level cognitive processing (analysis, synthesis, and evaluation), which is essential for someone being prepared to serve in an operational capacity within the healthcare or business-related industry. There is a minimum of 3 references (including one that is recent – within the last year) that need to be utilized to support the completion of this assignment; however, it is generally understood that any good analysis will incorporate the appropriate quality and quantity of scholarly sources to support any suppositions and recommendations. The submission will not exceed six (6) pages in length, including the title and references pages. The document must adhere to the APA writing style. Finally, the document should be prepared as a Microsoft Word document and uploaded under the correct unit assignment page. Emailing the assignment to the instructor will not be accepted and the late policy will be applied.
Answer preview for Identify the company and do some library research to give background of that company. What distinguishes this company