Identify some of your key eating habits. Did you know you had them prior to the Food Journal? Is there any one eating habit you identified
Learning Goal: I’m working on a public service writing question and need support to help me learn.
For the past two weeks, you have been keeping a Food Journal. Based on the entries in the Food Journal, discuss and evaluate the eating habits you identified.
- Identify some of your key eating habits. Did you know you had them prior to the Food Journal?
- Is there any one eating habit you identified that you would like to break?
- Using the four steps to break an eating habit, as outlined by the Mayo Clinic, (Links to an external site.)which step would you use to break the habit?
Your essay will be evaluated in terms of how thoroughly you: answer the questions above; use resources to document your main points, and properly cite referenced work. Your essay should address all of the questions above and should consist of at least 250 words of text (at least 1 page of double-spaced and 12 point font of text). Use in-text citations and a reference list that will make up an additional page. Be sure to include specific examples from the Food Journal and references from this week’s readings.
To successfully complete M2.4 Evaluate, you will need to organize your responses to the questions and then craft a formatted essay that includes each of the following:
- A title page.
- A well-developed introductory paragraph explaining the purpose of the essay and briefly referencing some of the main points/contentions offered in the essay.
- The body of the essay should consist of your effort to best answer the primary questions from the assignment prompt and should consist of at least 250 words of text (at least 1 page of double-spaced and 12 point font of text). Though the method by which this is done is largely up to you, it is essential that the responses to the questions in the prompt be based upon scholarly readings and should remain at all times defensible (in an academic sense). You have a great deal of information to draw from in creating your essay, including the assigned readings and hyperlinked sources in the Module Notes. As is the case with every assignment in SOC221, presenting any unsubstantiated, illogical, or indefensible position will have an adverse effect on the final grade. Please direct any questions regarding these expectations to the instructor.
- A concise concluding paragraph that briefly restates both the purpose of the essay as well as some of the primary arguments offered by you, the essay’s author. Be sure the concluding paragraph does not introduce new information.
- A list of all sources consulted the preparation of the essay. The essay should be formatted according to APA-style documentation. (Links to an external site.) This includes the format of the list of references.
Answer preview for Identify some of your key eating habits. Did you know you had them prior to the Food Journal? Is there any one eating habit you identified