How does this research contribute to the health information management
Critical Thinking Assignment Directions:
Review the following link: Healthit.gov
On the tab bar, click on “Success Stories & Case Studies”. In the center panel of that page, choose one of the two types of case studies; 1) Meaningful Use Case Studies, or 2) Health Information Exchange Case Studies. This level will again open to several choices where you can narrow the topic even further. The last level will allow you to choose the case study that interests you (you will need to scroll down on the page) and write a 750- 800-word review. In this review, you will need to include:
1. Describe the type of case study you selected.
2. What was the purpose of the case study?
3. How does this research contribute to the health information management body of knowledge?
4. What were the lessons learned by conducting this case study?
5. What are your recommendations for improvement or further study?
The selected case study is “Immunization Registry brings tremendous value after disaster.” The immunization registry is a form of Electronic Health Records (EHRs) which gathers immunization information of different individual of different ages in one database. It is especially important since it helps in the management of patients, flagging missed immunization…………………..