Fake product project/Executive Summary
You are the Brand Manager for the new imaginary company that you’ve created. Your current assignment is to put together a marketing plan for your company. In a marketing plan you will always find an Executive Summary. An Executive Summary is a brief section that summarizes the main points of the marketing plan.
A marketing plan always opens with an Executive Summary; because it acts as an overview of the entire marketing plan, typically, it’s one of the last sections written. You will start your Executive Summary and submit it as a draft. In 1-2 pages, start your Executive Summary by providing the following information:
- Introduce your company. Briefly provide company background information, how long you’ve been in business, and any accomplishments or successes.
- Describe your business activities. What is the nature of your business? What products or services do you offer?
- What is the name and description of the product or service being introduced? Why is there a need in the market for this product?
- What are the goals for your company/product? Your goals should be in quantitative terms, where possible, to facilitate measuring the company’s future performance.
- An example of a non-financial goal: “Starbucks will diversify its product lines to achieve 30 percent of sales revenue in latte products in the next three years.”
- An example of a financial goal (note it is specific and measurable): “Starbucks will increase sales from $8 million in 2011 to $12 million in 2013.”
- Attached is the fake product…It’s called Toe Tune slipper speakers
Solution PreviewThe Brigit Company is a multinational firm that deals with the manufacture and selling of electronic products. It also provides training on the use of its products as some of them are usually advanced in technology. It has electronic stores dispersed all over the country and also foreign countries as well as its manufacturing centers. It has so far gained its popularity among……………………………….