Expanded Introduction to The Salvation Army
Submit a written Expanded Research Proposal containing the following:
- Title page and Table of Contents
- Documentation of at least three initial scholarly sources from the library
- Expanded introduction to the organization
- Expanded description of your chosen problem
- Preliminary solution options (can be bullet points)
- Preliminary analysis of leadership and organizational behavior concepts addressed in the paper
- Select a specific organization of interest to you and identify a problem at the firm related to organizational behavior (OB).
- Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
- Identify which course Terminal Course Objectives (TCOs) are related to the problem you identify.
- All papers must have a minimum of six scholarly sources cited within the text of the paper and identified in the references section.
- Additional research sources can be attached in a bibliography.
- Review the following document for instructions on how to access and use EBSCOhost for your research: EBSCOhost.
- All papers should be double-spaced, using an 11- or 12-point font.
- The length of the paper is to be between 10 and 15 pages, not counting the cover page, table of contents, nor appendices.
- The first page should include the title of the work, student name, course number and title, date, and professor name.
- The second page should be a table of contents. It should, at a minimum, reflect the seven items listed in the Grading Rubric.
- Follow APA style for general format and citations (see the APA Guidelines Tutorial in the Syllabus).
- The paper sections must adhere to the guidelines below, and each section must be labeled in the text.
- The language should be clear, concise, and precise.
- The tone should be professional, consistent, and not filled with jargon.
- Grammar and syntax (sentence structure) must be correct.
- The report must be free of misspellings and typos.
Quotations and Citations
- Quotations and citations are crucial components of a research paper and must be present.
- Failure to properly cite research sources and borrowed ideas is plagiarism.
- Refer to the APA style guide for assistance with properly citing quoted or borrowed materials and ideas.
- Turnitin is used on all reports and projects. A report can be obtained for your review prior to submitting your final work. Make sure that you are in compliance with the University’s 20/80 rule.
The Salvation Army is a faith-based organization which provides charity and humanitarian assistance in different countries across the world. The organization has transformed the world through providing assistance to the needy and poor from……………………….