Choose a topic for an expository essay.
You know you will be writing an expository essay. However, the expository essay is part of a larger project. Here is a summary of what you will do for this project:
1. Choose a topic for an expository essay.
2. Gather ideas and information.
3. Develop an organizational plan, including an outline.
4. Draft, revise, and proofread the essay of approximately 500 to 900 words, or 1½ to 3 pages.
5. Create a multimedia presentation using your essay as material.
6. Deliver the presentation orally and in visual form.
Solution preview for the order on Choose a topic for an expository essay.