Do not discuss the topic in general. If the topic you chose to discuss includes tasks, provide example tasks. If you chose a diagram, make
Data Flow Diagrams
Discuss one of the following topics.
*Use examples to demonstrate your understanding. Your example information should demonstrate the purpose of your chosen topic and what signifies it as the topic you chose.
Do not discuss the topic in general. If the topic you chose to discuss includes tasks, provide example tasks. If you chose a diagram, make a diagram and include it in your post, then explain what information is learned from the example information in the diagram. Include how you made it, as well. For example, did you use Visio?
**Do not attach things to the discussion board. If you have an image, use the icon on the toolbar that looks like a plus sign with a circle around it to add the image directly to the forum.
Start your post by stating which topic you chose.
- Logical data flow diagram (DFD)
- Physical DFD
- Comparison of logical and physical DFD
- Summary of system activities that could be used to generate a DFD
- Checking a diagram for errors
- Your examples can be derived from your current working environment, experience, or invented for this forum. Repeating an example that you found in an external source will not demonstrate your understanding of the topic.
- You need to demonstrate that you understand the concepts you chose to discuss. If your contribution is copied and pasted, properly paraphrased, or properly quoted without any of your ideas, you will not demonstrate that you understand the concepts.
- When you are graded for any work in this course, I am assessing your comprehension. In order for me to do that, you need to demonstrate that you understand.
- This a required assignment worth 25 points.
- Three posts are required: an initial post and two peer responses. Your first post is due by Wednesday at 11:59 PM ET. Your peer responses are due by Sunday at 11:59 PM ET.
- Do not claim credit for others’ words, ideas, or concepts, by failing to identify your sources. It is plagiarism.
Answer preview for Do not discuss the topic in general. If the topic you chose to discuss includes tasks, provide example tasks. If you chose a diagram, make