Develop a compelling presentation to the operations manager that will explore the benefits of implementing supply chain management on his floor
Forecasting and Contracts
Develop a compelling presentation to the operations manager that will explore the benefits of implementing supply chain management on his floor.
- Use the following format:
- 10–12 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 100–200 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
- Content should include the following:
- Create 2–3 slides covering basic terms, concepts, and principles of supply chain management.
- Create 1–2 slides providing examples of supply chain tools and techniques and explanations of how they are used.
- Cite and explain 2 examples of how supply chain management has helped a company to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create 1 slide to explain the difference between market-based and resource-based approaches to strategies.
- Create 1–2 slides providing strategies to implement prospective work orders and bids.
- Create 1 slide explaining the importance of forecasting demand.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to identify customer needs and how to satisfy them.
- Create 1 slide explaining how to recognize an organization’s competencies and capabilities.
- Citations and references must be given for all content sources.