Demand and Supply Law
Assuming you are using Facebook
BOOK- Microeconomics 6th Edition
Authors R. Glenn Hubbard and Anthony Patrick O’Brien
Assuming you are using Facebook……If Facebook would start charging a fee would you still utilize this social networking tool? What would the supply and demand curves look like without a charge and with a charge? Is there a shift or a movement involved? Explain your answer utilizing your knowledge from Chapter 3.
Please provide at least a 100 word response to your answer(s).
For the student to earn the full 100 points for each Discussion Forum Topic, ALL must meet the following criteria:
1. Submitted posts in a timely manner and in step with the posted topic calendar deadlines. Professional presentation is required with no grammar, spelling or punctuation errors.
2. Made good use of the principles and concepts presented in the chapter readings.
3. Provided adequate support and justification.
4. Applied a level of understanding expected of a college-level student.
5. When appropriate, additional examples were used to validate the responses given.
The rumor that facebook is about to start charging its users has been very rampant. A change like this would affect the way in which it operates and the number of users it has will lower. The law of demand and supply is something that every business should………………………..