What is a ritual situation that you’ve been through recently and how did it influence your consumer behavior
Write an answer to each question, with a 150 words or more each.
1. The different types of decision making, including nominal decision making and extended decision making. Give an example of a recent purchase that you made. Did it fall into the concept of nominal decision making, limited decision making or extended decision making? Why do you feel it falls into that category?
2. What is a ritual situation that you’ve been through recently, and how did it influence your consumer behavior?
3. Thinking of a recent purchase that you made, what sources did you use in your own information search?
4. Examples of situational influence.
5. Why do people give gifts?
6. Explain problem recognition and how it fits into the consumer decision.
For the nominal decision making it is when one does not need to take time deciding since he or she has a history with the brand. Limited decisions are made in the mall or store when one notices a product that catches the eye. In the extended decision making it requires extensive processing of information…………………………