Burleigh drives his Jaguar to work every morning and parks in the same location. One morning, as Burleigh is exiting his vehicle, two young men
Burleigh drives his Jaguar to work every morning and parks in the same location. One morning, as Burleigh is exiting his vehicle, two young men pull him from his car, point a gun at his head, and tell him to lie on the ground. Then they drive away in the car. After they drive away, Burleigh calls the police. Burleigh cannot identify the two men. Pretend that you are the investigating officer who responds to the 911 call. Address the following questions:
- What crime has been committed?
- What technology would be useful in locating the car?
- Now pretend that you have located the car, which is parked in the driveway of a private residence. Can you seize the car without a warrant? Why or why not?
- What are some obstacles law-enforcement officers face in solving crimes such as the above scenario?
on Separate Paper Answer 2 of these questions down below in separate paragraphs with at least 4 sentences .In your response posts, you must do one or more of the following:
- Ask an analytical question.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
Be sure to support your initial post and follow-up posts with scholarly examples from the module readings and additional literature where appropriate. You must cite all references according to APA style.