Create a 5-minute presentation for a committee kickoff meeting in which you describe your leadership role, team composition, and how to foster
Female Tutor Only
Please use attachment for Powerpoint
Create a 5-minute presentation for a committee kickoff meeting in which you describe your leadership role, team composition, and how to foster collaboration.
Use the PowerPoint Template (and Kaltura or similar software) to create an approximately 5-minute narrated presentation with visuals in response to the above scenario.
Be sure your presentation meets the following requirements:
- Length: Approximately 5 minutes (use as many slides as required).
- Visuals: Create visuals that are easily read and interpreted. Use colors, fonts, formatting, and other design principles that make the information clear and generally add to the aesthetic of the presentation.
Imagine that Lynette follows up with you in an e-mail shortly after reading your views on leadership and collaboration.
E-mail From Lynette
Thanks for sending me your thoughts on the diversity issue at the Lakeland Clinic. The next step is for you to select a team of professionals who can help you in this project and prepare an introduction of the project for a first meeting with them.
I want you to prepare a presentation to serve as a brief, but substantive introduction for the first meeting with a group of four members who will participate on the committee tasked with addressing the diversity issue.
The presentation should be approximately 5 minutes (use as many slides as required with detailed speaker’s notes) so I can understand your approach. Not a lot of time or space, so keep things pretty high level. Do the following:
- Briefly outline the project goals and highlight 2–3 of the initial priorities to be addressed by the group.
- Explain the composition of your ideal team and why you chose them. (Note that you will not know the exact personnel yet, but assume we will recruit the people with the desired qualities and characteristics that you outline in the presentation.) Provide brief description of the type of professionals you believe can help define the problem and ultimately make recommendations on how to address it. You will want the group to be diverse and with each member being able to provide a unique perspective.
- Explain your role and describe how the committee will work together and achieve effective interprofessional collaboration.
- Describe how the group will communicate. Include how and when they will meet.
- Describe how ideas will be shared and decisions made.
- Describe roles, group function, and structure.
Answer preview for Create a 5-minute presentation for a committee kickoff meeting in which you describe your leadership role, team composition, and how to foster