Contract with university of Phoenix
Select a contract that you are currently engaged in (University of Phoenix, Cell Phone, Electrical, Power, Car, Insurance, etc.).
Write a review of the contract in a minimum of 1,050 words in which you include the following:
- Consider the elements that were necessary to form the contract.
- Explain how your selected contract (or selected portions within the contract) can be applied within a business managerial setting.
- Summarize the potential legal defenses available to contract formation.
- Evaluate the potential remedies for breach of contract that might be available to someone who breached the contract you have selected.
- Examine how the contract deals with intellectual property issues.
Cite a minimum of 3 scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
A contract is written a document which is always enforceable by law; it can also be through an oral agreement. It has to be a voluntary and deliberate action of signing the contract. Written contracts are advantages because they protect both parties but both oral and written……………………..