Citizen liberties in the United States
PowerPoint speaking topics associated with progressivism/ socialism/
collectivism/ communism—are chosen because today’s generation of college
students is almost totally ignorant (lack of knowledge) on this influential
Consequently, this subject matter serves very well as the vehicle for teaching
excellent research skills, while simultaneously filling a huge knowledge-gap
chasm. And REAL RESEARCH, using credible sources, is the name of the game.
Use PowerPoint speak extemporaneously.
1. The top 1% of people of wealth—why is it in the United States that these
people are fashioned into the epitome of evil—when their undue influence
comes only when it is coupled with government (credible sources)?
2. Chronicle how Cuba morphed (credible sources) into a communist state, and
what is life like there now?
3. Chronicle how Venezuela morphed (credible sources) into a communist state,
and what is life
like there now?
4. How, using credible sources, does a plutocracy (examples) differ from an
oligarchy (examples), and how are they similar?
5. How are socialism and communism related? Explain with examples and some
history, using credible sources.
6. Explain the communist revolution as it occurred in China (1940s), then explain
its metamorphosis (credible sources) into a kind of crony-capitalist
communism of today.
7. Using Patrick Moore, Ph.D.—ecologist cofounder of Greenpeace—as your
explain how Greenpeace was co-opted by radical leftists (communists) and that
environmental movement was then co-opted by the political left . . . and from that
explaining what this dominance means to citizen liberties in the United States,
8. Ensuring a Sustainable Urban Future
Solution preview for the order on citizen liberties in the United States