Careers in Accounting
Use the Internet to research career options within the accounting field and accounting job postings in your local area (Central Florida) to respond to the questions in the assignment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Describe at least two (2) career options someone with an accounting education can pursue. Be sure to reference sources such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Describe one (1) researched accounting position, and explain the essential skills that would make a candidate successful in the position. Articulate the primary manner in which the researched accounting positions could add value to the company seeking candidates.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page lengt
Anyone who has studied accounting should be able to pursue accounting and auditing positions in their future careers. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will be a rise of eighteen percent in the demand for auditors and accountants…………………………