Employees’ usage of corporate email
You have been instructed by your boss to read your employees emails on the company email system to determine if they are wasting company time or sending inappropriate emails. Apply The Law and The Business Stakeholder Standard of Behavior (Guidelines) to this situation.
Note: Here are the Business Stakeholder Standard for Behavior Guidelines (all of these must be applied to the situation above.
1. Define the problem from the decision maker’s point of view.
2. Identify who could be injured by the contemplated action.
3. Define the problem from the opposing point of view.
4. Would you (as the decision maker) be willing to tell your family, your supervisor, your CEO, and the Board of Directors about the planned action?
5. Would you be willing to go before a community meeting, a congressional hearing, or a public forum to describe the action?
6. With full consideration of the facts and alternatives, reach a decision about whether the contemplated action should be taken.
Solution preview for the order on employees’ usage of corporate email