Select a screening test and the age appropriate population at risk
Chosen Topic ( breast cancer screening)
The purpose of this Assignment is for you to design a method of communicating age appropriate screening guidelines to the appropriate population. This can either be a trifold brochure or a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation.
1. Select a screening test and the age appropriate population at risk.
2. Introduce the screening and why you selected it.
3. Outline the relevant group statistics related to the population as well as the impact of
the group on women’s health.
4. Discuss the issues impacting screening.
Save your document in the following format: Lastname Course Assignment Number.
Example: Henry MN576 Unit 3 assignment
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
· follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
· use APA 6th Edition format.
· be a trifold brochure or a 10 slide PowerPoint presentation.
· include references in APA format.
In some situations, the test might also be termed as abnormal even though cervical cancer may be absent in the individual who is subjected to the test. However, in such a situation diagnostic procedures which are quite sensitive have to be utilized. The doctor often requires ten to twenty minutes so that they can be done with the test. This makes it possible …………..