Assuming the role of Director of Human Resources, you have been tasked with filling a number of open positions in your hospital
Learning Goal: I’m working on a public health question and need guidance to help me learn.
Policy and Supply and Demand (125 Points)
Various programs to increase employment in the healthcare sector have recently been introduced in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a result, an increasing number of foreigners have been provided with the opportunity work in the Kingdom. Studies show that 30% of the workforce in Saudi Arabia consists of expatriates (expats), or individuals from other countries who reside in the Kingdom.
Assuming the role of Director of Human Resources, you have been tasked with filling a number of open positions in your hospital. One strategy you are considering is to recruit expats. There are national policies and procedures that employers must follow before recruiting for and hiring expats. Create a PowerPoint presentation for your facility’s Board of Directors with the following heading items in your submission:
- Identify and describe an open position that needs to be filled.
- Rationalize the need for this position.
- Explain national policies that restrict expat employment in the Kingdom.
- Describe how to “sell” the strategy of recruiting and hiring expats to the Board of Directors.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 8-9 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
- 150 words per slides in the speaker’s note (mandatory).
- Be formatted according to APA and Saudi Electronic University writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. These citations should be stated in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These must be a part of the presentation, and so the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor. About 150 words on each slide in the presentation notes area will suffice.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your presentation.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
Requirements: 8-9 slides | .ppt file
Answer preview for Assuming the role of Director of Human Resources, you have been tasked with filling a number of open positions in your hospital