As the instances of workplace bullying and abuse continue to increase, it is important for organizations to take a proactive approach in
The purpose of this exercise is to help you learn how to write policy for a business, no matter if you’re in HR or management. For this assignment:
1. See the directions and information for Assignment #2 in the Link below.
Assignment 2 – Workplace Bullying Policy.docx
2. Following are resources to help you write your company policy:
- Click on the link below to access a document written by a legal, anti-bullying expert.
Responding to Workplace Bullying Article.pdf
- Click on the link below to access several, short, YouTube videos.
Link (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Your policy will be graded on thoroughness, logic, clarity, and correct English grammar and mechanics.
- I will submit each assignment to Safe Assign or Turnitin to ensure correct citation and no plagiarism.
Remember: The template in the Assignment 2 document above is not the only information you should include. The template only provides a basic format for writing a policy.
- Additional information can be included if you want to receive a higher point total.
As the instances of workplace bullying and abuse continue to increase, it is important for organizations to take a proactive approach in preventing this behavior. One way to do this is to create and communicate organizational policies about that behavior. By creating an anti-bullying policy, organizations give employees some protection from workplace abuse that is currently not covered by law.
Luckily, your company and HR manager are proactive when it comes to “friending” company employees. As such, your HR manager and immediate boss asks you to write a company policy on “workplace bullying” since the company currently doesn’t have a policy and you have just returned from a conference that dealt with the topic.
Answer preview for As the instances of workplace bullying and abuse continue to increase, it is important for organizations to take a proactive approach in