Use the digital markup tool Hypothesis
In this project, you will use the digital markup tool Hypothesis.is to create an annotated edition of a poem. then Using your annotations, write a 500-word analysis of the poem.
– Your goal in this step is to use the Hypothesis tool to provide explanations and clarifications that aid the reader’s understanding of the poem.(i have added 10 dollars for this step)
– then Using your annotations, write a 500-word analysis of the poem. Discuss its language, rhyme & meter, style, genre, themes, imagery, tone, etc.
– you will need to use my account to log in to the Hypothesis.is ( contact me so that i give you the username and password)
– detailed description of the project will be provided as an attachment.
– the poem i have chosen is also attached.
and here are the due dates:
The assignment will be completed on the following schedule:
October 12: Share your in-progress Hypothesis annotations with your instructor
November 2: Submit completed Step 1 and Step 2 to Canvas.
Solution preview for the order on Use the digital markup tool Hypothesis