Annotation of Results -based instructional practices
The topic you choose should be something on teaching practices, african american students,
- Annotate one qualitative research article from a peer-reviewed journal on a topic of your interest.
- Provide the reference list entry for this article in APA Style followed by a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
- Format your annotation in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
- Submit your annotation.
instructor’s remarks regarding the assignment:
- Your article should have a “Methods” section in which it describes collecting new data for this study. Avoid opinion articles, literature reviews, and quantitative or mixed methods studies.
- The rubric is posted online and is attached to this e-mail as well … make sure to refer to it while writing. It is the same rubric that was used for the quantitative annotation.
- The “Summary” of your article should definitely include research question(s), data collection procedures, results, and any theoretical perspective presented. NOTE that in qualitative studies often the theory is generated later, so there may not be an opening theory to refer to. If that’s the case, say so.
- The “Evaluation/Analysis/Critique” should mention good and bad aspects of the article in your opinion, AND should specifically discuss alignment and social change as a result of this study.
- The “Application” section should present a discussion of how this article impacts YOU as a researcher. While the content may not apply to your own research, the methods or theory might. Think broadly, but write this section from your own perspective.
- Remember you also have the checklists to refer to.
- Qualitative studies do not have hypotheses, so you do not need to look for them. The research questions should be open-ended to focus on participant perspectives, not researcher expectations.
Solution PreviewResults -based instructional practices is a teaching method which is perfect for the teaching African American students. The teachers set goals for the students for the whole year and then they keep track of the performance of the students to make sure they are able to meet……………………………