America Really Was That Great
o to the resources tab and use the Ebscohost link to search for the following articles:
- Friedman, T. L., & Mandelbaum, M. (2011). America really was that great (but that doesn’t mean we are now). Foreign Policy, (189), 76-78.
Your summary should meet the following guidelines:
- is between 150 and 250 words(no longer);
- includes direct quotations and paraphrased passages from the text;
- uses attributive tags that not only work to convey the mood of the writer, but establish him or her as an authority in the field of study;
- avoids personal opinion;
- is written clearly, concisely, and accurately;
- is written solely in third-person;
- includes a References page;
- has been closely edited so that it contains few or no mechanical errors.
Solution PreviewThis is an article in which the author is able to question the greatness of America currently. It is notable that very many people that are in America right now have changed the way the country operates as opposed to the way it was in…………………………………