According to the American Psychological Association
Personality refers to individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling, and behaving. The study of personality focuses on two broad areas: One is understanding individual differences in particular personality characteristics, such as sociability or irritability. The other is understanding how the various parts of a person come together as a whole. (para 1) In this course, you will explore seven well-known models that explain the development of personality. However, you probably already have some ideas and opinions about how personalities develop based on your prior learning and life experiences. This first assignment is meant to provide you with a baseline of your thinking about personality that you can compare and contrast to the theories we will be studying. This paper will also be integrated into a section of your final assignment.
This is not a research paper; that will come later. In this assignment, you will reflect on your current assumptions defining personality as they relate to your understanding of your own behaviors. Describe your personality, including your typical style, your main traits, the way you interact with others, and how you handle stress. Explain what it is that makes you uniquely “you,” and how you think you became the person you are today. Describe the social and/or psychological factors you can point to that help support your explanation as well as any genetic factors you believe affect your unique personality.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title page and references page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must document any sources used in this assignment in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center if sources are used.
I will provide the basics to this such as age, nationality, married, kids, and so on, I just need all of the filler for three pages.
I am a married Italian woman with 4 kids, 3 boys and one girl. I am 37 yrs old. I am in my 3rd year of Psychology and my husband runs his Construction company. We live in GA. I come from a very loud hard nosed family who is very passionate.
I was abused as a child by my biological father until the age of five. It caused me to be very withdrawn and and self harm until about fifteen years ago. I received help and have been an activist ever since. I have tried to help at my church or anyone that needs it. This is why I chose to go back to school. I wanted to be able to give back and help people in need.
I am huge Auburn football fan with one of my sons getting ready to go to school there to be a Vet. We also go to Atlanta any chance we can get away. We also love the Mountains. I love to sing.
Solution PreviewI am a 37-year-old lady who is married and with four children. I am an Italian and I love my family which is made of tough people who are very loud. In my childhood I was abused by my biological father until I was five years old. This affected my life until I was 22 years……………………………………
- Why Talking to Little Kids Matters
- Children can have difficulty understanding all the new expectations in kindergarten
- Case Study on early movement.
- What impact did communism have on the development of theatre in Poland
- Two important academic skills and how to development this.
- Two parts to this paper. Part A should begin by reading the work by Ferati et al.