A Guide to Using Sources
read the article and answer the following question, total word maximum: 300
- describe what walking, talking, and cooking represent,
- Why those metaphors? How might they be different iterations of having a “conversation” with your sources?
- Is this article convincing? How so?
- Was its tone and form appropriate for its audience and purpose? Explain.
- How does this help you understand how you are the artisan of the paper (i.e. thinking of cooking as the synthesis of known parts into a different product)? Does this help you feel more confident about yourself as a writer?
Solution Preview for A Guide to Using Sources